CREA – PR
Solution: Network Update
CREA-PR (Regional Council of Engineering and Agronomy of Paraná), subordinated to CONFEA, is an authority responsible for the regulation and inspection of companies and professionals in the engineering area, its ramifications, such as technologists, industrial technicians, etc.
The Council promotes actions for the growth of the State, improvement of the work environment and guarantee of the rights of more than 70 thousand registered professionals.
Teletex, through the bidding process for bidding notice 043/13, was responsible for providing a network connectivity solution, containing network equipment such as switch, SFP GBIC module, configuration, documentation and training.
For this project it was necessary:
- Configure the switches for the Local Network / DMZ of CREA-PR, including the creation of VLANs (virtual local network), QoS (quality of service) and routes necessary for the proper functioning of the network environment;
- Integrate the equipment with the core switches already existing in the CREA-PR network structure;
- Implement the backup copy of the equipment configuration via TFTP;
- Perform access tests, ensuring the correct functioning of the network; Document the entire network configuration implemented.
- Hands-on training, in the administration and configuration of all equipment delivered:
- Ways to access the equipment;
- VLAN configuration and port allocation;
- Configuration of IPs and routes;
- QoS configuration;
- Backup and restore settings;
- General equipment configurations and best practices;
- Commands for equipment administration.
- Atualização e configuração dos switches;
- Integração com equipamentos existentes;
- Cópia de Segurança da configuração dos equipamentos;
- Treinamento hands-on.